Twinpalms Cooler Care Guide
To maintain the freshness of your bottled spring water, we recommend cleaning the cooler every 3-6 months. It makes sense to do this when it is time to change a bottle and should take around 10 minutes.
1. Unplug the cooler, remove the empty bottle and drain any remaining water from the cooler though the taps.
2. Clean the exterior with a mild kitchen detergent, then wipe dry with a soft cloth.
3. Remove the top of the cooler by turning the collar and spike counter clockwise until the latch releases.
4. Remove the plastic seal from inside the reservoir.
5. To clean the interior reservoir, pour in 2 litres of water and 50ml of household vinegar & let it stand for 5 minutes.
6. Using a non-abrasive sponge, scrub the reservoir with the diluted solution.
7. Drain the cooler through the taps.
8. Refill with clean tap water and drain. Repeat at least 3 times or until it runs clear.
9. Replace the plastic seal & secure collar & spike by locking the latches in position.
10. Insall new bottle, it will take around 10 minutes to fully cool or heat the new water.
Thats it….. now your ready to enjoy pure mountain spring water every day.