Twinpalms Cooler Care Guide
To maintain the freshness of your bottled spring water, we recommend cleaning the cooler every 3-6 months. It makes sense to do this when it is time to change a bottle and should take around 10 minutes.
- Unplug the cooler, remove the empty bottle and drain any remaining water from the cooler though the taps.
- Clean the exterior with a mild kitchen detergent, then wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Remove the top of the cooler by turning the collar and spike counter clockwise until the latch releases.
- Remove the plastic seal from inside the reservoir.
- To clean the interior reservoir, pour in 2 litres of water and 50ml of household vinegar & let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Using a non-abrasive sponge, scrub the reservoir with the diluted solution.
- Drain the cooler through the taps
- Refill with clean tap water and drain. Repeat at least 3 times or until it runs clear.
- Replace the plastic seal & secure collar & spike by locking the latches in position.
- Install new bottle, it will take around 10 minutes to fully cool or heat the new water.
Thats it! Now you’re ready to enjoy pure mountain spring water every day.